||The personal data of Applicant & Joint Applicant (if applicable) will only be collected upon receipt of the consent from aforesaid person(s) before submission of online application for this Scheme. Please read the Notes to Applicants Relating to the Collection of Personal Data under Item no. 10 below for details.
||The Scheme provides one-stop services to the middle-income elderly. Our tenants will have their housing, community, leisure and health care needs well looked after. The Scheme is targeted at senior citizens aged 60 or above who are financially independent. Upon payment of an “entry contribution”, successful applicants are guaranteed of long lease residence, with only modest management and service fees to pay every month.
||Please read the Application Leaflet (hereinafter referred to as “AL”) and Application Guide (hereinafter referred to as “AG”) before completing this online application.
【Application Leaflet】 【Application Guide】
||Applicants and joint applicants must be aged 60 or above by the date of the application. They must have resided in Hong Kong for 7 or more years and hold Hong Kong Identity Cards.
||All fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled. All the information provided by the applicant and joint applicant must be true; otherwise, the application will be disqualified.
||The applicant will receive an Online Application Record (with Application No.) vide this webpage and email as provided by the applicant after completion of the application process. The applicant may print or save a copy of the said Online Application Record for reference or enquiries in future.
||Each person may only be listed in one application form (hereinafter referred to as “AF”) for the Scheme (including online application or application by mail). Should duplicate application be found, HKHS reserves the right to cancel all related applications.
||If you have submitted an AF by mail, please do not submit an online application again. Should duplicate application be found, HKHS reserves the right to cancel all related applications.
||HKHS reserves the right to reject any applications.
||Notes to Applicants Relating to the Collection of Personal Data
- The personal data collected in the online application are used for processing applications under the Scheme and its related matters. HKHS may also use the information for statistical surveys or researches, and may for such purpose contact the applicant and joint applicant. The personal data provided in the online application by the applicant and joint applicant, including the authorising declaration made by the applicant and joint applicant for collection, comparison, checking and transfer of their personal data, are provided on a voluntary basis. However, if insufficient information are provided, HKHS may not be able to process the application.
- When assessing the eligibility of the applicant and joint applicant, HKHS may compare and match the personal data provided in the online application with the relevant personal data collected (manually or otherwise) for other purposes in order to ascertain whether such information is false or misleading, and may take appropriate action against the person(s) concerned on the basis of the result of the data comparison and matching. The applicant and joint applicant should also authorise HKHS to disclose, verify and match the information concerned with Hong Kong Housing Authority, Housing Department and other government departments (including but not limited to the Land Registry, Companies Registry, Transport Department, Immigration Department and Inland Revenue Department), public/ private organisations/ companies (including but not limited to the Urban Renewal Authority (hereinafter referred to as “URA”), the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority (hereinafter referred to as “MPFA”), banks and financial institutions), the employers concerned, or the independent consultant companies/ operators appointed by HKHS. Furthermore, the applicant and joint applicant should agree that any government departments (including but not limited to the Land Registry, Companies Registry, Transport Department, Immigration Department and Inland Revenue Department), public/ private organisations/ companies (including but not limited to URA, MPFA, banks and financial institutions), or the employers concerned to disclose the applicant’s and joint applicant’s personal data (including but not limited to marital status and MPF contribution records) in their possession to HKHS for the purpose of comparing and matching the information provided in the online application for vetting the application, determining the eligibility of the applicant and joint applicant, and checking whether the applicant and joint applicant have applied for other subsidised housing schemes. The information provided may also be used by HKHS for conducting statistical surveys or researches (including market research), providing news, special offers, services of the Scheme, or as reference data for determining tenancy and operating arrangements. The applicant and joint applicant should also agree that HKHS may pass the online application and the supporting document(s) submitted to HKHS’s data processing service contractors/ operators for application processing in connection with his/ her application, and that the information provided will be passed to HKHS Hotline for answering his/ her enquiries.
- Personal data provided by applicant and joint applicant is for the purpose of application under the Scheme. HKHS will only retain the personal data collected for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes of personal data collection specified above. HKHS will periodically redact, purge, anonymise or destroy unnecessary personal data in HKHS system in accordance with HKHS internal procedures. Also, specific persons authorised for handling of personal data collected (including but not limited to HKHS employees and contractors) must comply with HKHS’s instruction as directed and under a duty of confidentiality to HKHS. Pursuant to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486), the applicant and joint applicant are entitled to request for access to or correction of the personal data stated in the online application. Where necessary, please mail the written request to the General Manager (Property Management) Applications Section of HKHS at G/F, Dragon Centre, No. 23 Wun Sha Street, Tai Hang, Hong Kong. A fee may be charged for the request for access to and/ or obtain copies of personal data.
||Privacy Warning Message (Transfer of information)
- The personal data collected from the online application for the Scheme will be transmitted in an encrypted mode to the relevant authorised organisations for processing matters related to the application for the Scheme.
- The encrypted mode of data transfer intends to avoid the collected personal data being mistakenly leaked out.
- Such data may be transferred in and to a place outside Hong Kong.
Senior Citizen Residences Scheme
Applications Section of Hong Kong Housing Society
G/F, Dragon Centre, No. 23 Wun Sha Street, Tai Hang, Hong Kong
Mondays to Fridays : 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays : Closed
Enquiry Hotline : 2839 7111 / 2894 3222
- The information contained in this website is compiled by HKHS and is applicable to online application for the Scheme only.
- Users may link from this website to HKHS’s corporate website for general information on HKHS.
- HKHS is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any information (including data or programmes) on this website. HKHS reserves the right to omit, suspend or edit all information compiled by the HKHS in this website at any time in its absolute discretion without giving any reason or prior notice. Users are responsible for making their own assessment of all information contained in this website.
- Communication over the internet may be subject to interruption or delay due to internet traffic or incorrect data transmission. HKHS does not accept any responsibility for any loss incurred during online application processed by the users.
- This disclaimer has been translated into Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- A cookie is a small amount of data created in a computer when a person visits a website on the computer. It often includes an anonymous unique identifier. A cookie can be used to identify a computer. It, however, is not used to collect any personal information. In other words, it does not have the function of identifying an individual user of the website. Cookies are used by this website to collect statistics about the number of visits of users to this website and the users’ preference of websites and online services offered on this website. You may choose to accept or reject cookies. If you reject the cookies, you will not be able to use some of the functions on this website.
||Use “iAM Smart” to fill in online application
- The “iAM Smart” is a one-stop personalised digital services platform provided by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region - Office of the Government Chief Information Officer, please refer to “iAM Smart” webpage for details.
- “iAM Smart” users can use the “e-ME” form-filling function of “iAM Smart” to fill in their personal information automatically in a convenient way.
- Applicant uses “iAM Smart” to fill in personal information should ensure the information given to be true and correct.
||The website has been tested on popular internet browsers including Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome. For best viewing, we recommend users using the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome.